Thursday, January 11, 2018

Bad teaching or quality education?

After the sack of over 30,000 teachers in kaduna state by the state government, NUT & NLC has decided to go on strike.
My question "do we prefer to have below standard teachers teaching our children or we want good sound and quality education"?
Of cause 30,000 (unqualified) teachers has been sacked definitely, 30,000 (qualified) teachers will be employed....
For these individual union to protest against this, to me is senseless, I wish NUT and NLC have their children in these respective schools, so I will see their reactions.
No wonder when it comes to low quality education, the north is rated with the highest vote. So I think this is a step in the right direction. If I as a teacher can not score up to 75% the exam I set for the pupils I'm teaching, then I am not worthy to be called a teacher.
Let's revive the education system in Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment